Fixed bolt for structural bolted glass - countersunk head - flush with glass
- Application: Double skin facade, awnings, canopies, etc. (to be avoided in the suspended version)
- Countersunk drilling
- Several diameters and axis lengths available
- High mechanical performance
- Standard mounting
- Customization of the finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions…)
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Flush fixed bolt, countersunk head.
V2001 is recommended for a façade application, whith an easy access at the back of glass panels.
M12, M14 standard axle.
Standard length: 65 mm.
No technical evaluation for V2001.
Insert parts No.1/2 and 3 into the glass.
Mount contact washer No.4 and glass nut No.5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb ) for laminated glass using SADEV tools ref. 0975860 and ref. CLE-DYN-072031.
Mount nut No.6 and washer No.7.
Insert the thread axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth.
Mount washer No.7, lock washer No.8, and nut No.9. Tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench.
SADEV reco mmends using thread locking compound whenever possible.