Fixed bolt for structural bolted glass - cylindrical head - not flush with glass
- Application: facade or canopy (carried and hunging)
- Several diameters and axis lengths available.
- High mechanical performance
- Standard mounting.
- Customization of the finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions…)
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
- Railing application possible
Fixed bolt, flush cylindrical head.
V2005 is recommanded for projects such as canopies, conservatories, glass roofs or façades with cylindrical holes.
Cylindrical glass drilling.
M12, M14 or M16 standard axle.
Length: 65 mm.
No technical evaluation for this fitting.
Insert parts No.1/2, 4, and 3 into the glass hole.
Mount the second contact washer No.4 and glass nut No.5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb )
for laminated glass using SADEV tools ref. 097581160 and ref. CLE-DYN-072031.
Thread on nut No.6 and apply washer No.7.
Insert the thread axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth.
Mount the second washer No.7, lock washer No.8, and nut No.9. Tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench.
SADEV reco mmends using thread locking compound whenever possible.