Spider Fittilng Stainless Steel AISI 316 with Plate for Point Fixed Architectural Glass - Technical evaluation
Suitable solution for glass bracing (mounting on glass structure)
- Application: Double Skin Façade, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc.
- Appropriate solution for glass bracing (application kit provided by SADEV, please fill in the comments before validating your quotation request)
- Fixing on all types of structures (metal, wood, glass…)
- Tested and certified by technical evaluation (test report)
- Stainless steel 316
- Excellent mechanical performance
- Can be combined with model S 3000 or S 3000 DU
- Reduced space between structure and glass
Structural glass facade
Architectural glass fittings
S3100 Casted 316 stainless steel spider, with plate
Application: wall fixing on façades or glass fins.
Finish: S3100 : dull polished GR400.
As for the S3000 spider, the S3100 Monti is a high-end product, with a modern design, smooth curves and excellent mechanical performances.
Distance hole to hole: 204 mm.
This product has been tested and validated in many country around the world . Please contact our technical department for details of these certifications according to your country and project.
Suggested mounting instruction
The fixing of the spider is done with a M16 or a M12 bolt ( out of Sadev supply ). The slotted holes Ø 17 x 24 mm and free holes Ø 24 mm in the spider are not to be used to adjust the spider ! They are needed to absorb the manufacturing tolerances and the thermal deformation of the glass and of the structure.
The spiders are standardized for M14 fittings ( FXR, FXV ). Other diameters are available on request.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound, except in case of specific mounting constraints.