Swivel fitting - rotule - for structural bolted glass - low cost
- Cost-effective solution
- Reduced space requirement
- Application: facade, canopy, sunbreakers, awning, etc. (avoid in suspended versions)
- 15° deflection + or – 15°
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass.
- Standard assembly
- Customization of finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions…)
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Flush swivel fitting.
The R1001 LC wivel fitting for glass panels allows to recover loads and deformations of the glass, allowing to reduce the glass thickness.
øaxis : M12
This product can be used for your sunshades of photovoltaïc pannels projects.
As this rotule’s diameter is only 50mm (instead of 60), it will decrease the load carrying surface.
Insert parts N° 1/2 and 3 into the glass hole.
Mount the second contact washer N° 4 and glass nut N° 5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb ) for laminated glass using tools SADEV ref. 758-11-60.
Mount nut N° 6 and washer N° 7.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth. Mount washer N° 7, lock washer N° 8, and nut N° 9 and tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 19 mm wrench.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible.