Swivel fitting - rotule - for structural bolted glass - Non-Flush Cylindrical Head - ø70 mm - technical evaluation
- Cost-effective solution
- Reduced space requirement
- Application: facade or canopy, sunbreakers, awning, etc. (carried and hanging)
- 15° deflection + or – 15°.
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass.
- Standard assembly
- Customization of the finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions…)
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Swivel fitting, cylindrical head, ø50 mm
The fixing pieces plays a major role in the maintenance of the glass panels. That’s why Sadev suggests you the R1003 LC, a swivel fitting with a smaller footprint, in such a way as to be used for different applications : facades or bus shelters for example.
ø Axis : M 12
Due to its small size, it’s also an excellent economic solution.
Insert parts N° 1/2 and 3 into the glass hole.
Mount the second contact washer N° 3 and glass nut N° 4 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb ) for laminated glass using tools SADEV ref. 758-11-60.
Mount nut N° 5 and washer N° 6
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth. Mount washer N° 6, lock washer N° 7, and nut N° 5 and tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 19mm wrench.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible.