Swivel fitting - rotule - for structural bolted glass - cylindrical head- not flush with glass - ø70 mm - technical evaluation
Large-diameter bearing surface
- Tested and certified by technical evaluation (test report)
- Cylindrical drilling
- Application: Awnings, canopies (carried and hunging)
- Several diameters and axis lengths available
- High mechanical performance
- 20° deflection + or – 20°
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass
- Standard assembly
- Customisation of finishes possible (colour, treatment, dimensions, etc.).
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Swivel fitting, non-fluch cylindrical head, ø70 mm
Application: façade, glass roof or railing.
Standard threaded axle M 14, 65 mm long.
Mechanical performance & dimensions available on the technical info
Insert parts N° 1/2, 4, and 3 into the glass hole.
Mount the second contact washer N° 4 and nut N° 5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb ) for laminated glass using SADEV tools ref. 097581160 and ref. CLE-DYN-072031.
Thread on nut N° 6 and apply washer N° 7.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth.
Mount the second washer N° 7, lock washer N° 8, and nut N° 9. Tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible.