Swivel fitting - rotule - for structural bolted glass - countersunk head - the head is laminated between layers of glass
- Non-through fixing: Insertion in laminated glazing
- Totally smooth facade: easy maintenance facade
- Countersunk glass drilling
- Application: Double Skin Façade, glass curved facade, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc. (to be avoided in the suspended version)
- Several diameters and axis lengths available.
- High mechanical performance
- 20° deflection + or – 20°.
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass.
- Standard mounting
- Customisation of finishes possible (anodising of the aluminium insert, colour, dimensions, etc.).
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Swivel fitting, countersunk head. Laminated head between glass layers.
Application: vertical façade.
Threaded axle M14 (standard). M12, M16 and M18 also possible.
Countersunk glass drilling.
No technical evaluation for R1019.
1 – In factory
Mount countersunk bush N°2 into the glass.
Assemble the second layer of glass.
2 – On site
Mount the swivel body N°1 into the countersunk bush N°2 using SADEV wrench ref. 097581160.
Mount the parts N°3 and N°4 and tighten to 10 Nm for laminated glass with SADEV wrench.
Mount the Nut N°5 and washer N°6.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E (available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth.
Mount the washer N°6 + washer DIN 127 + nut N°5 and tighten to 60 Nm with plate wrench 22mm
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible