Swivel fitting - rotule - for structural bolted glass - cylindrical head - for installation from the outside - technical evaluation
Slimline fastening head for blind mounting
- Application: Double Skin Façade, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc. (carried and hung)
- Several diameters and axis lengths available
- High mechanical performance
- 20° deflection + or – 20°
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass.
- Blind mounting: installation from the outside (no access to the structure) or standard mounting
- Customisation of finishes possible (colour, treatment, dimensions, etc.)
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Swivel fitting, cylindrical head, for installation from the outside (blind access).
Suitable for a façade application.
M14 standard threaded axle. M12, M16 and M18 on request.
Mechanical performances are the same as R1008.
Mount nut N° 6 and washer N° 7 onto parts N° 1/2.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page.
Adjust the depth. Mount washer N° 7, lock washer N° 8, and nut N° 11 and tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench. Apply contact washer N° 4 and glass nut N° 5.
Adjust to the desired location. Mount the glass onto the assembly.
Mount parts N° 10 and 3 onto parts N° 1/2. Tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb ) for laminated glass using SADEV ref. 097581160 and ref. CLE-DYN-072031. Insert cover cap N° 9 into the countersunk bush N° 10.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible.