Swivel fitting - rotule - for structural bolted glass - Non-Flush Cylindrical Head - ø50 mm - technical evaluation
- Reduced space requirement
- Application: facade or glass roof photovoltaic panels, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc. (carried and hunging)
- 20° deflection + or – 20°.
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass.
- Standard assembly
- Customization of the finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions…)
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Ø50 visible swivel fitting, cylindrical head.
R1103 characteristics are close to the R1003 ones.
It is a substitute product recommanded in case of a drilling mistake (small drilling or oversized gladd holes).
Insert parts N° 1/2, 4, and 3 into the glass hole.
Mount the second contact washer N° 4 and glass nut N° 5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb )
for laminated glass using tools SADEV ref. 097581160.
Mount nut N° 6 and washer N° 7 onto parts N° 1/2.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth. Mount washer N° 7, lock washer N° 8, and nut N° 9 and tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible.