Adjustable slab nose railing for standoff balustrades ø 50mm H40 - technical evaluation
Three-dimensional adjustment unique on the market / tested to 3KN
- Adjustable point glass balustrade with a slab nose
- Glass balustrades for balcony, staircase, porch house, public space…
- Ease of installation: Horizontal, vertical and depth adjustment is possible even when the glass is installed.
- Under technical evaluation
- Dimensions: ø 50mm H40
- Stainless steel 304 – 316 L
- Type of glass: Laminated or monolithic glass from 12 to 31.52 mm depending on the configuration.
- Validated glass dimensions: Height 1,260 mm / Length 1,000 to 1,400 mm
- Supports 250 kg
What makes this product highly appreciated by the market users?
The major point: EASE OF INSTALLATION.
How? By a double system of adjustment “before the installation” but also “during the installation”!
Compared to a fixed point system, the 000110 integrates a three-dimensional adjustment during its installation on your support, thus a horizontal, vertical adjustment as well as a depth adjustment.
But where it makes all the difference is that these adjustments are even possible when the glass is in position.
So the installation is assured in all cases, even when there are gaps in the hole spacing or when the support is not level.
Unique on the market, this system of adjustment will help you to gain time, so to save money.