Minimalist door handles and knobs
- Various models: open or blind free hole, knob handle, cylindrical, etc.
- Standard glass thickness: 8 to 12 mm
- Ø70 open free hole
Compact handles for glass doors
Looking for a compact door handle? Want to focus on the glass door’s transparency?
SADEV offers you various solutions:
- Ø70 open free hole: particularly adapted for sliding doors. Glass thickness: 8 to 12 mm. 304 stainless steel. Blind or open free hole available. Finish: glass bead or brushed.
- Ø70 Translucent Polycarbonate cylindrical handle. Glass thickness: 8 to 12 mm.
- Ø70 stainless steel Cylindrical blind hole. Glass thickness: 8 to 12 mm. Finish: glass bead or brushed.
- Simple or both sides door knob Ø40. Glass bead or brushed finish. For both sides handles, use only cylindrical screws