A new facade system for structural glazing with a unique aesthetic design incorporating gentle curves and exceptional finish.
SADEV clamping systems guarantee performance & design, with maximum transparency.
Thanks to a new fixing process, glass panels are supported even in cases of heavy applied loads.
Requires no glass drilling, allowing easy and quick installation.
Parts are made out of 316 Stainless Steel with a brushed finish (standard) allowing installation in both interior and exterior environments and nearly any condition.
The fittings dimensions have been calculated to mostly optimize the aesthetic clamp’s trace into the glazed facade.
Therefore, glazings are not drilled but pinched.
The advantages of clamp fixing system :
Aesthetic : the spiders’ smooth lines and no drilling are the best advantages for a completely transparent façade.
Economical : easy installation & no drilling
- State-of-the art solution and excellent alternative to the traditional glass fixing system
- Full product range (swivel fittings or 1 arm / 2 arms / 4 arms spiders) to meet the requests of all clamp façade projects
- Ready-made solution
- Possibility to realize complex projects, e.g. insulating facades.
- Glass thickness: from 8 to 31,52mm – (5/16 in. – 1-1/4 in.)
- Possible to use insulating (IGU) double pane glass.