Spider Fitting with Plate for Point Fixed Architectural Glass - Stainless Steel AISI 316- Technical evaluation
Very high mechanical performance suitable for high dimensional glazings
- Application: Awning, load and high-dimension glazing
- Fixing on all types of structures (metal, wood…)
- Stainless steel foundry fastener with plate
- Tested and certified by technical evaluation (test report)
- Very high mechanical performance
- Minimalist design
- Reduced space requirement
Casted stainless steel spider, with plate.
The SADEV spider S3105 has excellent mechanical performance. (see data sheet). It also has a low bulk at the plate.
Fixing holes are in the axis of the spider.
Suggested mounting instruction
The fixing of the spider is done with a M16 bolt ( out of Sadev supply ). The slotted holes Ø 17 x 24 mm and free holes Ø 24 mm in the spider are not to be used to adjust the spider ! They are needed to absorb the manufacturing tolerances and the thermal deformation of the glass and of the structure. The spiders are standardized for M14 fittings ( FXR, FXV ).
Other diameters are available on request.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound, except in case of specific mounting constraints.