Swivel fitting - rotule - for structural bolted glass - countersunk head - seismic option available
Rendering of the façade completely smooth
- Tested and certified by technical evaluation (test report)
- Countersunk drilling
- Validated all seismic zones
- Application: Double Skin Façade, glass curved facade, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc. (to be avoided in the suspended version)
- Several diameters and axis lengths available
- Stainless stell AISI 316
- High mechanical performance
- 20° deflection + or – 20°
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass.
- Standard assembly
- Customisation of finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions, etc.)
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Swivel fitting R1001
The fixing piece plays a major rome in the maintenance of the glasses. Sadev, expert in manufacturing and marketing of glass fixing systems, suggests you a large range of products for your architectural glass projects. The R1001 swivel fitting is adapted for glass façade or glass roof (not appropriate for a suspended ceiling).
To be able to answer quickly and at the best cost according to your demand, Sadev proposes fittings with standard dimensions and installation, tightening on the structure.
Ø 14 threaded axle, 65 mm long.
Alternative: M12 or M16.
R1001 go by technical evaluation
Because the security is a major part of your projects, the swivel fitting R1001 is subjected to a technical assessment delivered by the CSTB. To ensure maximum reliability for these kind of products, several different tests have been executed : pull out, beinding of the threaded axle, water sealing and testing under seismic conditions.
For a very esthetical result and to simplifies the cleaning of the glass, countersunk drilling is registered. The drilling drawings are included on all technical pages.
Insert parts N° 1/2 and 3 into the glass.
Mount contact washer N° 4 and nut N° 5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb ) for laminated glass using SADEV tools Mark. 097581160 and Mark. CLE-DYN-072031. Mount nut N° 6 and washer N° 7.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth. Mount washer N° 7, lock washer N° 8, and nut N° 9. Tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible.