Spider Fitting Stainless Steel AISI 316 with Plate for Point Fixed Architectural Glass - Technical evaluation - streamlined design
Reduced space between structure and glass
- Application: Double Skin Façade, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc.
- Appropriate solution for glass bracing (application kit provided by SADEV, please fill in the comments before validating your quotation request)
- Fixing on all types of structures (metal, wood, glass…)
- Stainless Steel 316
- Tested and certified by technical evaluation (test report)
- Excellent mechanical performance
- Can be combined with model S 3001 evo
- Reduced space between structure and glass
Structural glass facade
The new spiders S3101 EVO combines good mechanical performances and a modern design : this is the S3101 EVO.
Casted stainless steel spider, with plate. Brushed finish. Distance hole to hole : 204 mm.
Are you looking for a simple, standard, affordable fitting?
The S3101 spider is the perfect compromise for your glass projects using fittings with plates.
Application: Glass roof, façade, glass fins.
Distance hole to hole: 204 mm.
4 configurations: one arm 90° left, one arm 90°right, one arm 180° and two arms.
This product has been tested and validated in many country around the world . Please contact our technical department for details of these certifications according to your country and project.
Suggested mounting instruction
The fixing of the spider is done with a M16 or a M12 bolt ( out of Sadev supply ). The slotted holes Ø 17 x 24 mm and free holes Ø 24 mm in the spider are not to be used to adjust the spider ! They are needed to absorb the manufacturing tolerances and the thermal deformation of the glass and of the structure. The spiders are standardized for M14 fittings ( FXR, FXV ). Other diameters are available on request.
SADEV reco mmends using thread locking compound, except in case of specific mounting constraints.