Fixed bolt for structural bolted glass - countersunk head - flush with glass - blind mounting
- Application: Double skin facade, awnings, canopies, etc. (avoid in suspended version)
- Countersunk drill hole for reduced space requirement
- High mechanical performance
- Customization of the finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions…)
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
- Blind mounting: installation from the outside (no access to the structure) or standard mounting
Flush fixed bolt, adapted for installation from the outside (blind access).
M12 standard axle with a standard length of 65 mm (to screw directly on a threaded support).
Insert parts No.1 and 3 into the glass hole.
Mount contact washer No.4 and glass nut No.5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb ) for laminated glass using SADEV tools ref. 097581160 and ref. CLE-DYN-072031.
Mount into the support with bolt No.2, tighten in function of the support with a 10 mm hex key.
Mount cover cap No.6 using SADEV tool ref. 758-11-60.
SADEV reco mmends using thread locking compound whenever possible.