Fixed bolt ø50 mm for structural bolted glass - cylindrical head - not flush with glass
- Cylindrical screw Ø50: reduced dimensions
- Stainless steel AISI 316
- Application: Double skin facade, awnings, canopies, etc. (carried and hanging)
- Several diameters and axis lengths available
- High mechanical performance
- Standard mounting
- Customization of the finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions…)
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
- Railing application possible
Fixed bolt, Ø 50m, cylindrical head.
This is a substitute product for smaller drillings or in case of undersized glass holes.
M12 or M14 axle.
Length: 65 mm.
Insert parts No.1/2, 4, and 3 into the glass hole.
Mount the second contact washer No.4 and glass nut No.5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb )
for laminated glass using tools SADEV ref. 097581160.
Mount nut No.6 and washer No.7 onto parts No.1/2.
Insert the thread axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth.
Mount the second washer No.7, lock washer No.8, and nut No.9 and tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench.
SADEV reco mmends using thread locking compound whenever possible.