Fixed bolt for structural bolted glass - cylindrical head - flush with glass - blind mounting
- Application: Double skin facade, awnings, canopies, etc. (supported and suspended)
- Stainless steel AISI 316
- Cylindrical drill hole for reduced space requirement
- High mechanical performance
- Customization of the finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions…)
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
- Blind mounting: Screw is tightened from the front on the glass side Application against support
Fixed bolt, cylindrical head, for installation from the outside.
Adapted for a blind access (screw thightening from the front, glass side).
Application: façade or glass roof
M12 standard axle.
Standard length: 65 mm (to be screw directly on a threaded support).
Insert parts No.1, 4, and 3 into the glass hole.
Mount the second contact washer No.4 and glass nut No.5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb ) for laminated glass using SADEV tools ref. 097581160 and ref. CLE-DYN-072031.
Mount into the support with bolt No.2, tighten in function of the support with a 10 mm hex key.
Mount cover cap No.6 using SADEV tool ref. 097581160.
SADEV reco mmends using thread locking compound whenever possible.