Swivel fitting for structural bolted glass - cylindrical head - for installation from the outside - low cost
- Cost-effective solution
- Reduced space requirement
- Stainless steel AISI 316
- Application: facade or glass roof photovoltaic panels, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc. (carried and hunging)
- 15° deflection + or – 15°.
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass.
- Blind mounting : installation from the outside (no access to the structure) or standard mounting
- Customization of the finishes possible (color, treatment, dimensions…)
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Swivel fitting, cylindrical head, installation from the outside possible.
Adapted for your projects
Because the fixing pieces are important un the maintenance of the glass, Sadev provides its know-how in order to find the most adapted pieces for your project of glass fixing.
The R1006 LC swivel fitting can be used for different applications (facade, bus shelters,..) thanks to her smaller footprint. It permits to release the stress of the glass recovering the loads and deformations of the glass
ø axis : M12
Due to its small size, it’s also an excellent economic solution.
A – Classic mounting
Insert parts N° 1, 2, 4 and 3 into the glass hole. Place the second contact washer N° 3 over assembly N° 2 and thread on glass nut N° 4. Tighten to 20 Nm for tempered glass using SADEV catalog ref. 758-11-60. Thread on nut N° 5 and apply washer N° 6.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page.
Adjust the depth. Mount the second washer N° 6, lock washer N° 7, and nut N° 5.
Tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 19 mm wrench.
B – Blind mounting : installation from the outside ( no access to the structure )
Mount nut N° 5 and washer N° 6 onto assembly N° 1,2. Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ),
see technical page. Adjust the depth. Mount the second washer N° 6, lock washer N° 7, and nut N° 5. Tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using
a 19 mm wrench.
Mount the glazing.
Mount contact washer N° 3 + plate N° 4 and tighten to 20 Nm for monolithic glass and 10 Nm for laminated glass using SADEV catalog
SADEV recommends using thread locking, except specific mounting constraint.