Swivel fitting for structural bolted glass - for UV / TSSA bomding rotule to glass
No glass drilling
- UV bonding or structural silicone
- Tested with several gluing solutions
- No drilling of the glass
- Several diameters available: 50 / 60 / 70 (other on request)
- Stainless steel AISI 316
- Application: facade or glass roof photovoltaic panels, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc. (to be avoided in suspended version)
- Several diameters and axis lengths available.
- High mechanical performance
- 20° deflection + or – 20°.
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass.
- Standard assembly.
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Ø 60 mm swivel fitting for UV bonding to glass.
Recommended for façade installations or photovoltaïc panels.
This solution uses the point fixed glass concept, without any drilling constraint.
No technical evaluation for R1006TSSA.
Attach adhesion disk N° 9 onto the glass in accordance with technical specifications
of UV glue manufacturer and glass fabricator ( Can be adhered in the factory ).
Mount parts N° 1/2 into part N° 9. Thread on nut N° 3 and apply washer N° 4.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth. Mount the second washer N° 4, lock washer N° 5,
and nut N° 6. Tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible.