Swivel fitting - rotule - for structural bolted glass - for insulated glass - Fixed on the first glass layer - bomb blast resistant
- Non-through fixing: Insertion in insulating glass units
- Thermal bridge failure
- Stainless steel AISI 316
- Validated for buildings classified as explosion-proof
- Application: Double Skin Façade, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc. (carried and hung)
- Several diameters and axis lengths available
- High mechanical performance
- 20° deflection + or – 20°
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass.
- Blind mounting: installation from the outside (no access to the structure) or standard mounting
- Customisation of finishes possible (anodising of the aluminium insert, colour, dimensions, etc.).
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Swivel fitting, cylindrical head – for insulated glass.
Fixed on the first glass layer.
Aesthetic solution as the first glass layer won’t have any drilling.
Particularly recommanded for a vertical façade application (inclined façade possible).
The first glass layer must be laminated.
Standard dimensions: M14, length : 65 mm. M12, M16, M18 possible on request.
Tailor-made threaded axle.
No technical evaluation.
1 – In factory :
Mount parts N°2, 3, 4 into the glass with a Butyl sealing strip (not included).
Assembly by isolating glazing.
2 – On site
Mount the N°1 into bush N°2.
Attach contact washer N° 5 and glass nut N° 6 and tighten to 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb )
for laminated glass using SADEV ref. 097581160 and ref. CLE-DYN-072031.
Butyl cord applied between item 1 and the glass.
Mount nut N° 7 and washer N° 8.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth. Mount washer N° 8, lock washer N° 9, and tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible.