Swivel fitting - rotule - for structural bolted glass - countersunk head - flush with glass - technical evaluation
Reduced visible surface
- Tested and certified by technical evaluation (test report)
- Countersunk drilling
- Stainless steel AISI 316
- Application: Double Skin Façade, glass curved facade, point fixed facade, curtain wall, solar shading, glass elevator, awnings, canopies, etc. (to be avoided in the suspended version)
- Several diameters and axis lengths available
- High mechanical performance
- 20° deflection + or – 20°
- Absorption of stresses and deformations of the glazing, therefore no stresses in the glass
- Standard assembly
- Customisation of finishes possible (colour, treatment, dimensions, etc.).
- Swivel system with backlash recovery
- Glass: mounting on laminated or monolithic glass
Flush swivel fitting, countersunk head.
This product can be used for your sunshades of photovoltaïc pannels projects.
This solution makes it possible to reduce the bearing surface since the R1101 has a diameter 50 rather than a diameter 60, it will decrease the load carrying surface.
Installation from the back of the structure.
R1101 is included in the french technical evaluation (CSTB).
Insert parts N° 1/2 and 3 into the glass.
Mount contact washer N° 4 and nut N° 5 and tighten to 20 Nm ( 15 ft-lb ) for monolithic glass and 10 Nm ( 7.5 ft-lb ) for laminated glass using SADEV tools ref. 097581160 and ref. CLE-DYN-072031. Mount nut N° 6 and washer N° 7.
Insert the threaded axle into the support with spacer E ( available on request ), see technical page. Adjust the depth. Mount washer N° 7, lock washer N° 8, and nut N° 9. Tighten to 60 Nm ( 45 ft-lb ) using a 22 mm wrench.
SADEV recommends using thread locking compound whenever possible.